• Gearboxes and gearmotors comply with relevant provisions of the Directive 98/37/CE.
• Gearboxes design, manufacture, assembly and marketing Reductores Cuñat comply with the ISO 9001:2008 quality management standard.
• Customer-specific special designs or applications that may require special consideration Reductores Cuñat can manufacture gearboxes and gearmotors that comply with Directive 94/9/CEE (ATEX 100a).
• Power ratings and dimensions as per CENELEC HD 231 (IEC 72-1, CNR-CEI UNEL 13117-71 and 13118-71, DIN 42677, NF C 51-120, BS 5000-10 y BS 4999-141) to constructive designs IM B5, IM B14 and derivatives.
• Nominal characteristics and performance as per CENELEC EN–60034-1 (IEC 34-1, CEI EN 60034-1, DIN VDE 0530-1, NF C51-111, BS EN 60034-1).
• Protection degrees as per CENELEC EN 60034-5 (IEC 34-5, CEI 2-16, DIN EN 60034-5, NF C51-115, BS 4999-105).
• Constructive designs as per CENELEC EN 60034-7 (IEC 34-7, CEI EN 60034-7, DIN IEC 34-7, NF C51-117, BS EN 60034-7).
• Noise levels as per CENELEC 60034-9 (IEC 34.9, DIN 57530).
• Balance, N normal vibration as per CENELEC HD 53.14 S1 (IEC 34-14, ISO 2373 CEI 2-23, BS 4999-142).
• Cooling as per CENELEC EN 60034-6 (CEI 2-7, IEC 34-6): standard type IC 411.
VOCATION OF SERVICE
We keep in mind our vocation of service as technical assistance, design, production and after-sales service are concerned. We make solutions.
As we understand our customer’s requirements we assist them with all our resources, our responsibility and all our knowledge.
We’re creative. We listen to our customers and colleagues, keep on updating our manufacturing procedures. Continuous improvement is our common goal.