• Control voltage: 24 V, Dc.
• Supply voltage: 230/400 V/3-Phase.
• Connection via quick plug (plug-in), which makes installation easier.
• Control panel models and variants are described in the corresponding control panel manual. (chapter 4).
• Motor thermal protection.
The PS50 series provides an optimal solution for weight compensated sectional doors, usually direct to the door axis. These units are specially developed for this type of direct-to-axis compensated doors from 65 nm to 140 nm and we can develop solutions according to individual customer needs.
• Quick chain motor release SD3.
• Crank motor release SD1.
Limit sensor switch
• Digital limit sensor
• Adjustment by absolute encoder, no reference point needed in case of electric power cut.
• Option for external limit switches with RCVF1 panel control.
• Direct with 8xM8 fixing threads (Standard fixing).
• It may be ordered a support console (on request).
• Higher IP index protection.
• Electric heating on request.
• Possibility of having the output shaft at this measure (25.4mm, 25mm).