You have selected the following reference:
|Reference||Out. torque||Out. revolutions||Hollow shaft||Emergency drive||Limit switch|
|PS50_6-115||60||115||25-25.4||Chain SD3/Crank SD1||Digital|
The PS50 series provides an optimal solution for roll-up doors, as well as in situations where high speed with high performance is required.
Motors for industrial enclosures without direct-to-axis compensation from 35 nm to 100 nm and we can develop solutions according to individual customer needs.
• Quick chain motor release SD3.
• Crank motor release SD1.
- Limit sensor switch
• Digital limit sensor
• Adjustment by absolute encoder, no reference point needed in case of electric power cut.
• Option for external limit switches with RCVF1 panel control.
• Direct with 8xM8 fixing threads (Standard fixing).
• It may be ordered a support console (on request).
- Special versions
• Higher IP index protection.
• Electric heating on request.
• Possibility of having the output shaft at this measure (25.4mm, 25mm).
- Control panel
• Control voltage: 24 V, Dc.
• Supply voltage: 230/400 V/3-Phase.
• Connection via quick plug (plug-in), which makes installation easier.
• Control panel models and variants are described in the corresponding control panel manual.
• Motor thermal protection.
- Data sheet 02-2023