You have selected the following reference:
|Reference||Out. torque||Out. revolutions||Hollow shaft||Emergency drive||Limit switch|
|PS63_17-24||170||24||25-25.4-30||Chain SD3/Crank SD1||Digital|
- Control panel
- • Control voltage: 24 V, Dc.
• Supply voltage: 230/400 V/3-Phase.
• Connection via quick plug (plug-in), which makes installation easier.
• Control panel models and variants are described in the corresponding control panel manual.
• Motor thermal protection.
- The PS63 series provides an optimal solution for weight compensated sectional doors, usually direct to the door axis.
These units are specially developed for this type of direct-to-axis compensated doors from 65 nm to 140 nm and we can develop solutions according to individual customer needs.
- • Quick chain motor release SD3.
• Crank motor release SD1.
- Limit sensor switch
- • Digital limit sensor
• Adjustment by absolute encoder, no reference point needed in case of electric power cut.
• Option for external limit switches with RCVF1 panel control.
- • Direct with 8xM8 fixing threads (Standard fixing).
• It may be ordered a support console (on request).
- Special versions
- • Higher IP index protection.
• Electric heating on request.
• Possibility of having the output shaft at this measure (25.4mm, 25mm, 30mm).
- Manual 03-2023
- Data sheet 01-2023