The PS63 series provides an optimal solution for weight compensated sectional doors, usually direct to the door axis. These units are specially developed for this type of direct-to-axis compensated doors from 65 nm to 140 nm and we can develop solutions according to individual customer needs.
• Quick chain motor release SD3.
• Crank motor release SD1.
Limit sensor switch
• Digital limit sensor
• Adjustment by absolute encoder, no reference point needed in case of electric power cut.
• Option for external limit switches with RCVF1 panel control.
• Direct with 8xM8 fixing threads (Standard fixing).
• It may be ordered a support console (on request).
• Higher IP index protection.
• Electric heating on request.
• Possibility of having the output shaft at this measure (25.4mm, 25mm, 30 mm).
• Control voltage: 24 V, Dc.
• Supply voltage: 230/400 V/3-Phase.
• Connection via quick plug (plug-in), which makes installation easier.
• Control panel models and variants are described in the corresponding control panel manual. (chapter 4).
• Motor thermal protection.