You have selected the following reference:
- RCIN2 Control box
Control box with contactors for sectional doors.
The RCVF2 control box has been designed to provide a solution to the automation of industrial doors.
This device meets all the requirements in its mode of operation, as well as allows the interconnection of all the auxiliary devices needed for the correct operation of the door.
• IP55 with IP65 possibility on request.
• Insulation cover against discharge by means of a cover of the voltage-conducting elements.
• Fixing elements.
- Motor plate
- • Power supply: 3PH 230V/400V single phase plus earth.
• Security stop entry normally closed.
• Alternative push-button input.
• Entry of closing pushbutton / partial opening position.
• Closed contact input / PNP photocell.
• Closed contact input / PNP safety band.
• 24V DC 300 mA auxiliary power output.
• 1 multifunction relay with voltage-free switched contact.
• Interactive display with programming menus.
• Control by absolute encoder.
• Three meter screened pre-connected encoder signal cable.
• IP 55 Control box index protection .
• Wall fixing using side tabs.
- Data sheet version 01-2020<
- Variable frequency drive
- • Maximum power 1CV.
• Turn reversal by three-phase relays.
• Electric brake actuation.
• Detection of over temperature by means of a thermal probe.
• Automatic probe reset.
|Max. load||Kw(A)||0.8 Kw (4)|
|*For a correct operation it is necessary to have a supply voltage between 200 V and 230 V.|