The TC-63 series provides an optimal solution for
sliding doors. The main point of these units is their compact design, which provides a wide range of installation possibilities.
Its built-in emergency release device offers a secure option for the door.
With this series, a suitable solution is available for a high degree of categories, also providing the flexibility to offer tailored solutions according to individual customer requirements.
European directives for doors:
The product standard for industrial doors UNE EN 13241-1 is applicable. For motorized doors and gates they comply with UNE EN 12453 and the regulations and laws in force in your country.
• Quick chain motor release SD3.
• Crank motor release SD1.
Limit sensor switch
• Digital limit sensor.
Adjustment by absolute encoder, no reference point needed in case of electric power cut.
Option for external limit switches with RCVF1 panel control.
• Direct with 8xM8 fixing threads (Standard fixing).
• It may be ordered a support console (on request).
• Higher IP index protection.
• Other voltages and frequencies.
• Possibility of having the output shaft at this measure (25.4mm, 25mm, 30mm).
• Control voltage: 24 V, Dc.
• Supply voltage: 230/400 V/3-Phase.
• Connection via quick plug (plug-in), which makes installation easier.
• Control panel models and variants are described in the corresponding control panel manual. (chapter 4).
• Motor thermal protection.